– Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
– Panels made out of vegan leather and coated canvas
– Logo V made of rubber
– Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
– Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
– Sole made out of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
– Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation on a regularly basis.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41